Global Marketing Insights Inc.’s Strategic Planning programs are completed in four days. The program is completed with an Operational Plan for implementation.
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. is the leading sales and marketing support organization to the GeoSpatial industry providing all components within:
Through an extensive network of associates, clients and industry experts, Global Marketing Insight’s project managers implement sales and marketing programs to specifically fulfill your sales and marketing needs.
- Organizational Strategic Planning
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. utilizes a specific methodology and system to develop a corporate strategic plan. This planning construct covers all aspects of textbook strategic planning with the addition of two important areas. The Global Marketing Insights, Inc. Strategic Plan includes a complete Gap Analysis of the plan goals against the true capabilities of the organization in order to determine the organizations ability to successfully embrace and implement the Strategic Plan. The Global Marketing Insights, Inc. methodology also finalizes the organization strategic plan with assignments made of all the goals and objectives to individuals within the organization, along with attaching measures of success for each goal and objective, as well as start and end times for completion. The inclusion of these two areas insures the successful completion of the plan. The future success of the plan is based on the organizations acceptance and execution of the plan.
Strategic Planning can take months or it can take hours. No one knows your organization and its capabilities better than you and your executive management team does. The key to strategic planning is making sure the organization team builds, accepts and executes the plan. With the Global Marketing Insights, Inc. facilitators you will create a strategic plan within four and one half days, which will lead you into a successful future.
The following are the specific deliverables provided by Global Marketing Insights, Inc. during a four and one-half day session for Strategic Plan Development.
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. will provide the necessary project management support through its Senior Associates to develop the above stated plan.
- Current State of Operations Review including concerns with the current organization in terms of structure, competition, markets, including a complete SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) etc.
- Vision Development
- Stakeholder Analysis Review-understanding their needs, drives and concerns of the influences which can keep you in or take you out of business, i.e., Board of Directors, Venture Capitalists,
- Internal Mission Development
- Goals Development Session based on the Mission
- Objectives Developed based on the Goals
- Competitive Review of the organization against its most dominant or well known competitor
- Customer Analysis completed to look at the marketing components for the Price, Product, Placement, and Promotion Venues.
- Current Operational Review of internal structure, systems, skills, shared values, personnel capabilities, production capabilities, and financial capabilities, etc.
- Gap Analysis Conducted of the Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives against the Current Operational Capabilities
- Goals and Objectives are Reprioritized based on the Gap Analysis
- Operational Plan Built to incorporate Goal and Objectives specifically with items necessary to insure successful completion such as:
- Tasks specifically outlined
- Individual Assignments and Resources Needed assigned by task
- Start and End Dates assigned to each task
- Preliminary Budgets Established
- Success Measures Established
- Organizational structure redefined
back to top
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. provides Strategic Sales Plan Development, develops Salesperson Profile based on company needs, and assistance in the hiring process.
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. provides Strategic Sales Training for sales team and executive management team. The four day Strategic Selling training program consists of:
- Selling- Strategy and Tactics
- Buying Influences
- Recognizing Trouble and Opportunity
- Managing Different Opportunities with your current client base
- Sales Funnel
- Identify Your Ideal Customer
back to top
Global Marketing Insights Inc. Strategic Marketing Planning program provides complete marketing plan development in coordination with the Client’s strategic plan.
Global Marketing Insights, Inc. utilizes a specific system and methodology in order to develop and implement a Strategic Market Plan. These programs are traditional and e-commerce based. These plans are facilitated on-site in four days (with guidance of Global Marketing Insights, Inc. senior associates) in order to insure that this plan is one which the client owns and understands. The Strategic Market Plan includes the development of:
Additional items developed in the Marketing Plan are:
- Industry User Analysis
- Analysis of Current Programs versus the real Business Needs of the Users by Industry
- Goals and Objectives for Accomplishment
- Gap Analysis
- Operational Analysis of how to proceed with Tasks Assignment for Individuals
- Database Analysis (for mailings, sales lead tracking, and contacts)
- Marketing Material and Promotional Tools developed with a coordinating budget
- Trade Show/ Seminars/ Event Planning Schedule
- E-Commerce Plan development
- Website Plan development
- Advertising Program development
- Press releases
back to top